Melanie


I first walked into BBCF Dec 2009 and looked around and wondered “what am I doing here”.  This looks like a place for big bulky dudes who buff up and sweat all over the mats.  During my first week it was like they were speaking another language to me.  Push press, SDHP, clean & jerks, snatch (really).  I was wondering if I could do any of this.  Surprisingly as the weeks progressed I found that I couldn’t wait to get there.  I have noticed a big difference in the way I look and they way my body feels under my clothes.  I can feel the muscle mass when I cross my arms or put my hands on my hips.  I know things are getting tighter and my core is becoming more solid.  It’s been just a little over a year since I started and I wouldn’t have it any other way. The coaches are great and they are always there with advice so we can correct our form and they are always encouraging us to push ourselves beyond what our minds tell us we can do.  Thank you some much for all that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment